Thursday 22 January 2009

Daniel's Coming!

Daniel is coming tomorrow from Leeds! I don't know what we're going to do, but hopefully we'll plan some sweet trips.  He kind of surprised me by being on the ball. I called to see what he decided for this weekend and he informed me that his train arrived at 5:30 tomorrow, haha!

There's so much I want to do, I can't even make up my mind.  My roommates and I are trying to plan trips to a couple of different countries, since the dumb CAPA ones were full. We're actually finding it to be cheaper. But I'm not sure if it's worth it to go to A) Scotland again or B) Wales, which looks exactly like Scotland.... We are thinking about Oslo, though.

The last couple days I've been working on copying over instructions in like 5 different languages for a cell phone user's guide. It's hard to explain, haha, but it's better than doing image searches. 

Daniel and I should have a lot of fun, I really want to go to Madam Tussaud's among several museums...and the London Eye.... Hopefully he'll put up with me, since he's already been here!! I'll let you know how it goes.  Cheers until next time.

(WE MISS YOU BRITTNEE!!)

4 comments:

  1. The London Eye is pretty sweet. It has really great views of the city, especially Parliament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww yea I know the playlist thing is a little weird... I had a little trouble too when I was putting it on my site. What I did was create the playlist first on project playlist. Then you find the link that says 'generate code' and that should take you to a page that lets you pick the format for where you want to post the playlist (for facebook or myspace or wherever). I think I used the code for one of the last 3, but I remember I had to try each one out to see if the code works for blogger. So it's just trial and error really. and once you get it working, you can play with the code to make the size work.
    I hope that helps! Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your playlist---of course you already knew that I would! Are you still working on getting it to show up on the site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah i'm just going to leave it like that. people can click for a player in a new window if they want to view the full titles, but if you just hover your mouse over them it shows up anyway

    ReplyDelete